- Word of the day: overbearing
- Kimberly-only daily doubles: I watched the X-files episode "Detour" the other day, where Scully sings "Joy to the World" to Mulder. (It tickles just thinking about it.) Then I walked into a building yesterday where a jazz band was playing "Joy to the World". I read a story about someone who had a Sig Sauer, then saw a bumper sticker that said "Sig Sauer".
- Speaking of Scully singing "Joy to the World" to Mulder, I think it is especially apt that she sings "Jeremiah was a bullfrog. Was a good friend of mine. Never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine." Scully never understood a single word Mulder said, but she helped him drink his wine. :)
- This dude in the elevator today was wearing Cat Pee Cologne. I wonder where he got it?
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Sig Sauer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment