- Quotation of the day: "Go your own gait and dree your own weird." --Lucy Maud Montgomery's Kilmeny of the Orchard
- I have absolutely nothing else of any use to anyone, to say in this blog post. It just seemed stupid to make one quotation and then write nothing else. So which is worse: to write just the one quotation and let it be alone and bored, or to fill space with triteness and non-platitudes? What can a person do, who is so empty-headed as to lack anything of interest to impart? Boredom abounds and cannot be defeated. I have ear buds in my ears, but I can't hear anything but silence. Not even an echo between the ears. Just a vast, empty land. Forsaken by all intelligence and thought. Nary a traveller therein. A veritable wasteland.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
dree your own weird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment