Wednesday, December 10, 2008

within my grasp

Aubrey and I were skipping school and work, respectively, to go to Aubrey's doctor appointment. Afterward we felt like getting manicures, so we did. I suppose I am a bad mother, contributing to truancy, but it was so much fun! Funner because we were being bad. It's my philosophy that you learn the rules well, in order to know when it is appropriate to break them. This was only my third manicure ever in my life, and I made it a French one. Now my lifelong dream of becoming a hand model is finally within my grasp, so to speak.

4 comments:

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

So beautiful. Manicures are sooooo much fun. Good for you!

Eva McGann said...

I totally agree about the breaking the rules thing. I have taken Sammi out of school before to do various things that were simply to have a mother/daughter day. I also love your manicure! You could totally be a hand model! And thank-you for your lovely comments about me on my blog and the wishes for a happy birthday.

Lindy said...

Beautiful! And so worth skipping school over!

Sherry Warner said...

I'm adopting a new philosophy today.... knowing the rules so that I know when it is ok to break them. Love it!