Do cats have nose boogers?
Lyric of the day:
well your faith was strong but you needed proof
you saw her bathing on the roof
her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
and from your lips she drew the hallelujah
from Jeff Buckley's (and others') "Hallelujah". Bathsheba!
2 comments:
Cats indeed DO have nose boogers as I have picked-a-plenty out of my cats nose. He doesn't like it when I do that. Alas, I am a picker and like to pick boogers from cat noses, scabs on little boys's knees and ear wax out of thier ears when they fall asleep on my lap in church. Oh...I also like to pop pimples too on a nameless daughter's back. Is this TMI?????
Oh my gosh. It's possible that you are even more gruesome than I am. It makes for a good belly laugh though. There's never TMI.
Post a Comment