It's beautiful...will someone please buy me one too!? Now, where are we going to wear these dresses? Church? I might be a bit overdressed for primary! :)
I'm going on a cruise in November so I have a good excuse to get one! Formal dinners on the boat. I feel it in my bones that someone is going to buy it for me.
Oooh! You do have a good excuse to get one. Shall we start pledging...I pledge a donation of $5! :) At that rate, it's gonna be a good thing your cruise isn't til' November!
6 comments:
It's beautiful...will someone please buy me one too!? Now, where are we going to wear these dresses? Church? I might be a bit overdressed for primary! :)
I'm going on a cruise in November so I have a good excuse to get one! Formal dinners on the boat. I feel it in my bones that someone is going to buy it for me.
Oooh! You do have a good excuse to get one. Shall we start pledging...I pledge a donation of $5! :) At that rate, it's gonna be a good thing your cruise isn't til' November!
I pledge a donation of 5 bucks too. That dress is the bomb. Good luck!
I will make a pledge donation of $5 buck too! Love that dress. Do you go to the Medieval Faire in Maryland?
$300.00 ?? Good luck with that one!
Manda
Post a Comment