Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the whizometer

Here is Jerry juggling at the Washington, DC Protest Tea Party this past Saturday. See the Capitol Building, the American flag, and the "Don't Tread on Me" flag in the background?

Here is a closeup of the sign he made and had hung around his neck. Lots of people took his picture.


Some people like to dress up their llamas.



To measure your urine stream speed, use the Whizometer.
"How Does the Whizometer Work?

"Easily installed in any standard men's urinal, The Whizometer is activated through normal urinal use. A patron's stream of 'Whiz' is aimed into the device, which instantly registers speed in Miles Per Hour.

"Our production standards result in a durable unit, built to withstand the most abusive restroom environments. The Whizometer is designed for easy installation, cleaning, and maintenance. We take product quality very seriously, and this unit is designed to exacting specifications and built to last. Some of the advanced design features include:
High Impact Engineering Grade Plastic.
High Strength Stainless Steel Axles.
State of the Art Electronics.
Built in Lighting for Dark Urinals.
Advanced Urnodynamic Turbine Design.
Factory Calibrated for Assured Accuracy.
Cleaning is Easy With a Simple Once a Day Spray (of cleaner that is)."

I personally feel discriminated against, as there is no whizometer for females.

That leads us to the quotation of the day: "For that which ye do send out shall return unto you again." Book of Mormon, Alma 41:15
And here is the second quotation of the day: "...I find that ugly people, in general, are nicer because they know they can't use their looks to get by and because they've developed compassion from going through life unattractive." --Marty Nemko, kiplinger.com

5 comments:

Eva McGann said...

I want a whizometer!!!! Love the poster Jerry!!! And why is there a cruise meter posted at the bottom of your blog?????? Are you cruising somewhere????? LUCKY!

Kimberly said...

Yes we are going on a cruise the week of Thanksgiving. We ARE lucky indeed.

M@ said...

Tea party? Wow...

Anonymous said...

I received an E-Mail yesterday from some friends in Texas about the tea party and it's many virtues. I was proud to tell them that my son-in-law participated in it.

Mom

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I would love to know some stats on how fast the average mans wiz is! I bet there are some slackers out there!