Friday, December 11, 2009

cruise dolphin excursion

Rebekah and I went on an "Open Ocean Swim with Dolphins" in Freeport, Bahamas



Rebekah kissing dolphin

Rebekah hugging dolphins
me hugging dolphins
me kissing dolphin
me riding on dolphin's tummy
me telling dolphins to flap their fins
From the dolphin-seeing boat




Here are a few more random photos from the cruise:


3 comments:

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

This is the coolest thing ever. I thought I was lucky to swim with dolphins at Sea World, but you actually got to ride on one. So jealous. There is nothing better than being in the water with dolphins. They are amazing and beautiful animals. Great pics!

Eva McGann said...

Oh, I LOVE dolphins!! You two were soooo lucky!! Didn't Jerry and Aubrey want to do it too??? I have always wanted to swim with dolphins. We will have to talk more about this. I want details of what it was like.

Kimberly said...

Eva- Jerry and Aubrey would have loved it too, but it cost $200 per person. Merry Christmas to Rebekah and me. Jerry and Aubrey got their Christmas presents at NASA and Atlantis (Nassau) respectively. Seriously, Santa disapproves and rewards us accordingly.