Here is Aubrey (the one on the left) in the February/March 2010 edition of Girls' Life magazine. They did her hair and her makeup and provided the clothes. The photoshoot was done in an ice skating arena. I'm so proud...
Yay!! I am proud of her too! I am also very happy that you blogged about it. Now I can blog about it too!! Sammi went with Aubrey sometime this week and bought her own copy of it to show all of her friends at Heritage. You know you raised some pretty AWESOME daugthers right?????
8 comments:
Yay!! I am proud of her too! I am also very happy that you blogged about it. Now I can blog about it too!! Sammi went with Aubrey sometime this week and bought her own copy of it to show all of her friends at Heritage. You know you raised some pretty AWESOME daugthers right?????
ya I know :) Thanks Eva.
She looks amazing (as you already know)!
Love it! Such a cute girl...takes after her little mama!:)
That is freakin awesome. :)
Wow! Way to go Aubrey! That is so cool. What a lucky girl....what a lucky mommy:)
I went and bought my own copy of the magazine and showed everyone at a Women's group meeting at church. An Aunt can brag too, right?!!!
Amanda
She looks beautiful and happy, Kimberly! I was thrilled to see this!! I love you Aubs.
~Auntie Lela
Post a Comment