Monday, February 1, 2010

mixed metaphor

Quotation, heard at work today: "Push the envelope all the way to shore."

This is where Jerry and I spent the weekend, the Red Fox Inn bed and breakfast, established in 1728, in Middleburg, VA. It was wonderful. It was a two bedroom suite. One of the rooms is pictured below. Lots of good shopping too. I bought my new purse there.


3 comments:

Eva McGann said...

That is a most gorgeous B&B and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new purse!!!!!! Yes, my name is Eva and I am a purse addict.

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

Absolutely love place to stay. The purse is too cool! Speaking of purses....LOL jk Glad you guys got to get away.

Anonymous said...

thats where smokie proposed to me. was suppose to be an overnight, but i wanted to leave early lol. now i'd love the time alone as a couple! Amber