
Here is Mulder saying "par-tay", in honor of my friend Jennifer who is turning 40 Saturday. I will be attending her par-tay. The sound bit is from this conversation:
[Scully enters Mulder's room with a tray of cheese and wine]Mulder: "Who cut the cheese?"
Scully: "Since we won't be making it to the conference."
Mulder: "Par-tay!"
Scully: "However, I must remind you this goes against the Bureau's policy of male and female agents consorting in the same motel room while on assignment."
Mulder: "Try any of that Tailhook crap on me, Scully, I'll kick your ass."
Someone please tell me what "tailhook crap" is. Hopefully it is not obscene. I am already pushing it by using the word "ass."
[Scully enters Mulder's room with a tray of cheese and wine]Mulder: "Who cut the cheese?"
Scully: "Since we won't be making it to the conference."
Mulder: "Par-tay!"
Scully: "However, I must remind you this goes against the Bureau's policy of male and female agents consorting in the same motel room while on assignment."
Mulder: "Try any of that Tailhook crap on me, Scully, I'll kick your ass."
Someone please tell me what "tailhook crap" is. Hopefully it is not obscene. I am already pushing it by using the word "ass."
3 comments:
Ha Ha I would be laughing hysterically out loud if I didn't just put my friends 3 kids to bed. HA HA HA!!! Funny crap! You are a funny Sisser. Have fun at your party. You should blog about it later. Maybe I will blog about my date! he he
So glad you came to my par-tay! Even my mother declared that I am lucky to have a friend like you. So true!
I believe "Tailhook crap" refers to some US military (Air Force, it sounds like?) or government scandal, not to an obscene practice.
- Chris
Post a Comment