Wednesday, June 16, 2010

you smell like Asia

Here is my coworker Mary Beth riding a scooter through the hallways at work.

My coworker Don recently went back to Vietnam. He fought in the war there. He says there are a few obviously different things he noticed: they no longer use human manure, the drinking water is clean, and there are smiling happy people there. While he was telling me this, yet a third coworker walked by Don, sniffed him, and said, "You smell like Asia."

2 comments:

Eva McGann said...

I want to work where you work. Mainly because you get to ride scooters in the hallway. But also because you get to put your garbage cans in the hallway, where I am guessing that someone collects the trash and throws it away for you. Unlike my place of employment, where I am the trash collector

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I was just gonna say...what they heck is up with all the dang trash cans in the hall? It's just plane weird and trashy. LOL