Aubrey with long-time boyfriend Parker:
Aubrey with superfriend Claire:


Jerry, Aubrey, and me:
Rebekah and Aubrey:
About to get her diploma. Later I will put up a video of the actual reading of the name etc.
At the Patriot Center:
Procession into the arena, set to "Pomp and Circumstance." This is where I cried. That song is a killer.

Aubrey is the grinning one:
Here we are after the Academy of Science graduation. Jerry, Rebekah, Aubrey, me, Grandpa George (Jerry's dad). This graduation is where Aubrey got her cords that she was able to wear in the Stone Bridge graduation above. The cords signify the great honor it was for her to be invited to attend the Academy of Science.Later I will put up a video of the Academy of Science graduation too.
So. Darn. Proud. And a little freaked out.



3 comments:
Congratulations to Aubrey! There's NO WAY you are old enough to have a kid graduate from high school! That is crazy scary-ness.
So I guess she's back with Parker? What a beautiful girl!
So you will have both kids in college by the time I will even think about starting a family. How weird is that? Congrats to miss Aubrey!
The freaking has only just begun.
MOM
Post a Comment