Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I was sort of on the radio

This morning I texted Kane of the Kane Show on Hot 99.5, a very popular radio station here in Washington, DC. This is what I said: "Kane, I am in awe of your superior intelligence, which is why I was shocked 2 hear u say 'eK cetera' this morning. It's 'eT cetera.'" He responded, "HAH! Do I really? Never noticed. I won't anymore, I'll tell you that!" Then after the break he read my text on the air and mentioned that it was from x8033 phone number. He asked Sammy and Sarah if he had really mispronounced it. He doubted that he had. Who cares?; he read my text on the air!!! I am thrilled! I sent a text back to him: "You put my text on the air! love you babe, et cetera."

2 comments:

Sherry Warner said...

I LOVE that you did that! You rock.

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

You seriously rock. Like I said, this is why I trust you to proof read my papers! Hilarious. You go girl.