Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pair of Daisies

  • Quotation of the day: "That idea would make a stupid idea feel better about itself."--Emmerson Cod, Pushing Daisies. Have you seen this show, by the way? It is an artistic, creative feat. Eye candy. Every line is witty and well-thought-out. The opposite of South Park. Plus it includes some oblique Mormon references.
  • Best duos/pairs (not necessarily couples) of all time: House and Cameron, House and Wilson, cherry pie and vanilla ice cream, Mulder and Scully, Booth and Brennan, Sabrina Fairchild and Linus Larraby, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, Mick St. John and Beth Turner, Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling, Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy, Remington Steele and Laura Holt, Bert and Ernie, and (Jerry reminds me) Adam and Eve, Mike and Mike in the Morning, Buffy and Spike, Cathy and Heathcliff. Whom did I miss?

4 comments:

M@ said...

I have seen Pushing Daisies and it does not hold a candle to the wit of South Park...

How are you??

Kimberly said...

Embarrassed for you.

M@ said...

Did you know that South Park did a show that "includes some oblique Mormon references? It was an artistic, creative feat. Eye candy. Every line is witty and well-thought-out." I happened to see this episode of Pushing Daisies and the only laughing I did was at how obvious it was they were trying too hard to be "witty and well-thought-out."

I, dear Kimberly, am embarrassed for you.

M@ said...

Oh, and you forgot to add Matt Stone and Trey Parker in your list of Best Duos.

Also - Donny and Marie, Holmes and Watson, Bonnie and Clyde, Satan and Saddam Hussein