Here is a short video from Rebekah's chorus concert last night. She is the blond ponytailed one in the middle.
- Quotation of the day: "I hate South Park. It's just a bunch of baloney." --Rebekah H.
- I am flying to Utah today.
- I ran 6 miles in the dark and cold wind. With a cold in the head and chest. Yay me. Unwise but daring.
3 comments:
Have a blast in Utah. The run sounds invigerating actually. Love the chorus. Sounds lovely. I'm so behind on house but I heard about the road trip. It makes me grin from ear to ear! Can't wait to see it. Next week looks great. They almost kiss. Wowza
Stephens friend was logged in to his account earlier so it said my comment was from him. OOOOPPPSSS!!
Ok... Obviously you have not raised Rebekah correctly... EVERYONE should love South Park. I am very disappointed.
Post a Comment