Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hope and other things

Here are Jerry, me, and Brett, an old friend from high school with whom we met up briefly while he was in DC.  Hi Brett.

  • Quotation of the day: "Don't you hope this show is wrong?"  --Glenn Beck
  • Baldness Report:  The spot has quit spreading.  It doesn't show when I do my hair just right.  I begin to be hopeful about life.

4 comments:

Eva McGann said...

Just wondering how many Rush T-shirts Jerry owns! Ha ha! Glad to hear the balding has stopped. I meant to tell you that if you get ringworm on your scalp it causes baldness...just a thought in case it spreads.

Lindy said...

Hi to Brett..he's looking the same. And yeah! for your hair. You look as beautiful as ever!

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

Yeah when I had ringworm last year the hair on my leg stopped growing there, but it itches like CRAZY. You look lovely sis. I love your hair color!

Jan T. said...

How fun to see Brett! You all look great!