Quotation of the day: "An office is a place for not dying." --Michael Scott in The Office. And here are Jack Black and Cloris Leachman in their guest starring roles on The Office. This show just gets better and better.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Didn't realize you were an Office fan. I think it's one of the best shows on TV.
My favorite quote from that night is..."Stanley...you can't die...Barack is PRESIDENT....YOU ARE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!" I almost peed my pants laughing. I also love when Jack Black breaks down crying as Cloris leaves him on her "stair-climber chair".
4 comments:
Didn't realize you were an Office fan. I think it's one of the best shows on TV.
Carolyn
Agreed.
I am watching Wives and Daughters. Love it. I'm on episode 2.
My favorite quote from that night is..."Stanley...you can't die...Barack is PRESIDENT....YOU ARE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!" I almost peed my pants laughing. I also love when Jack Black breaks down crying as Cloris leaves him on her "stair-climber chair".
Best show ever...great show that night. I love the quote from Stanley something like..."I am working in my coffin"
Post a Comment