Friday, April 24, 2009

Grecian urn in the background

Aubrey in the obscenely expensive prom dress I bought her yesterday:
Word of the day: whatnot

Quotation of the century: "What on earth would I do if four bears came into my camp? Why, I would die, of course. Literally [poop] myself lifeless. I would blow my sphincter out my backside like one of those unrolling paper streamers you get at children's parties--I daresay it would even give a merry toot--and bleed to a messy death in my sleeping bag." --A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson

6 comments:

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

She looks like a greek goddess! She is beautiful and the gress is gorgeous.

Jan T. said...

Beautiful! Worth every cent! :)

Rob Warner said...

She looks glamorous! And I must say . . . flip open any Bill Bryson book at random, cross your eyes, and stab your finger at any spot on the page. You'll be pointing to another quotation of the century!

Eva McGann said...

That is an absolutely GORGEOUS DRESS!!!!!! What ever you paid for it was worth it. She looks fabulous!

Sherry Warner said...

Wow. Beautiful dress, even more beautiful is your daughter!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am bursting my buttons today.
Grander