Friday, June 5, 2009

loads of stuff

I just bought a new Saturn Aura. Yes, NEW. I would never buy a new car, but what with GM having problems and needing to get rid of their cars.... I got a good deal. Jerry is still chuckling and saying that I am a car salesman's worst nightmare. I kicked some butt. And I love the car. It is red.

Here are pictures of Aubrey before her junior prom, with her boyfriend Parker









Here are scanned pictures of me at my junior prom, with Mark McGee
Pictures from my trip to Arizona:
Mom, me, April
April, Terry, Mom


Me hugging and kissing a saguaro cactus

Mom with the birthday cake she made me


me, April, and cake


April's boyfriend and April

me and April
Dad and me
Chris, Dad, me, April

Here is a random picture of Aubrey and me, not in Arizona



Jerry, me, Robert Jolley
  • A coworker (pronounced "cow-orker" please) of mine recently took off his glasses and started cleaning them on the inside of a tie he had hanging on his door. He told me you can always clean your glasses on the inside of a tie because the inside of a tie is always made with microfiber.
  • I was running the other day when, before I knew it, a dog started running alongside me. I stopped and turned around to return the dog to her owner. I said to her owner, "She likes me." He smiled and said, "Why wouldn't she?" :)
  • Sports figure name of the day: Kimbo Slice

4 comments:

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

Great pics. What fun it was having you here. A is beautiful too. That dress looks marvelous on her and her boyfriend looks cute too. I like the dog story. How sweet. How cute do you look with Mark. You look just like A. I see a lot of R in there too. Pretty cool! I'm excited about the car. Let's see a pic. Oh and I LOVE the background.

Eva McGann said...

Holy cow that is a lot of posts! Congrats on the new car. Bill and I are thinking of going over to Dulles Jeep today to see what kind of a deal we can get. Aubrey looks GORGEOUS in her dress! I hope she had a good time to go with it. It is awesome to look at your Junior year prom picture....you and Aubrey look a lot alike.

Julie Smith said...

Aubrey is beautiful - like a Greek goddess!

Lindy said...

Beautiful girl!! and pretty cute boy too. Want to see photos of the car. Lucky you! We had faily photos taken at the park you kiied the cactus at. Beautiful place. Pictures of you and Mark?! and Robert Jolley too?! What fun!