What CUTE girls! Aubrey is a senior this year isn't she? CRAZY!!
HAHAHHA!! I must be a wooty too! Your wooty looks better than my though b/c you are a runner. My wooty is a little more like jelly.
Cute girls.
Wooty. That is hilarious. Great pictures.
I suddenly realized where the Morgan blood shows up in Rebekah--She can't walk and smile at the same time without causing herself great bodily harm.Mom/GranderWhat great wooties!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What CUTE girls! Aubrey is a senior this year isn't she? CRAZY!!
HAHAHHA!! I must be a wooty too! Your wooty looks better than my though b/c you are a runner. My wooty is a little more like jelly.
Cute girls.
Wooty. That is hilarious. Great pictures.
I suddenly realized where the Morgan blood shows up in Rebekah--She can't walk and smile at the same time without causing herself great bodily harm.
Mom/Grander
What great wooties!!!
Post a Comment