Friday, June 4, 2010

Las Vegas 40th birthday pics

Here are some pictures of my trip to Las Vegas to celebrate my 40th birthday.

This is in Utah just before Lindy and I drove to Las Vegas together. Pictured are old high school friends Brett Brinton, Tamera Brinton, me, Lindy Hatch, Jan Turley, and Jace Turley. That last person, I discovered, sure likes maple syrup straight.
Going to see Phantom of the Opera. Left to right: my sister Amanda, me, my sister April, and my momIn the theater: sister-in-law Christa, brother Guy, April, meLindy, me, April, Christa, Guy, MomSister April and me

Me going with the whole family to race go-carts

Go-carting is where I got this bruise:

Me opening the best present I have ever received: a photo album full of pictures of my whole life with many of the people whom I like best. It also included a letter from each person telling about memories they have of me. April and my mom made it, and bless their hearts for it. Clockwise from left: me, Amanda, Christa, Lindy, and Guy.

Me, Amanda, and half of Lindy
Me, mom, AprilMeMe and Amanda at a cabana the family (that includes Lindy) had for the afternoon

Me and Lindy:
Clockwise from left: Christa, Mom, Amanda, Dad's wife Chris, Dad, April, half-sister Heather, me, Lindy, Guy
April and HeatherGetting my ears pierced for the first time ever. Before:

During:
After:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wanna make you some earrings ok?? Addie says you need danglies! Amber

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

It was a trip of a lifetime. Thanks for turning 40!

Eva McGann said...

I wanna see that scrapbook!!! You look great with pierced ears! Sounds like you had a great time. Phantom is my favorite!

Julie Smith said...

Happy birthday. You don't look a day over 20.

Anonymous said...

I never knew your ears weren't pierced. How funny! It looks like it was a great birthday. Sorry to have missed IHOP. Love you bunches! Anna-Lisa

Anonymous said...

Now I know why old people loose touch with reality.
Mom