Happy 28th Birthday Miss April (24 April)!!!
Here she is, the glorious light of my eye. And the other eye too. And other people's eyes too.


I think this is her rag of a blankie she is holding above
Above: April and me, about ages 6 and 16, respectively
The above is Jerry and April, one of the times he took her out to Burger King for lunch. Don't know the ages. Maybe 18 and 8?
And the above is me and April, recently. Yes, recently. (As said by Doc in Snow White when he was asked when the dwarves had last washed their hands.)
April's growing up, growing up, April's growing up, growing up...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to April!!! From your other big sis. What fun to see the pictures of young April and to see the beautiful older April. I miss living by you!!
I loved the photos! It's passed your dad's bedtime so he will see them in the morning. This is really a birthday month.
Abby turn 6 and Janelle celebrated her 30th. It is so weird when your kids turn into adults.........I still remember so clearly when she was born.
I remember when I first met April. She was in high school and I was so impressed with all the things she had going.
So things are looking up for April and we hope she had a happy birthday.
This is the coolest blog! I love all the pics. Those take me back. Hard to believe they are 20+ years ago. Wow that comment makes me feel old. Thanks for the tribute. :) You are one cool sisser!!
Thanks for the trip down memory Lane. This trip keeps getting longer. I wonder why.Mom
Good to see you! It's been a while. I love the site! Keep Smiling!!!
Hiya, Brett. Word, homes?
Post a Comment