- Because I have loved the several Radiohead songs I have heard, I bought the album OK Computer. Seems like it won album of the year when it first came out. OK I am writing on my Computer that I am trying very hard to like it. I have not given up on it by any means, but I am still on the fence. I can tell you that it is NOT the album to listen to while running; I have tried. The only song on the album that works while running is "Fitter Happier," and that is just a trip. You don't wanna trip while running. I am very lyrics oriented, and I'm sorry but the guy just does not enunciate, which is part of his charm I guess, so I am listening right now while reading the lyrics. That is helping some. So far I only like "Exit Music (For a Film)," "Letdown," "The Tourist," and "No Surprises." Maybe I should have downloaded In Rainbows, but I have already heard most of the songs on there and like them. I wanted to try something new of theirs. What is the proper way of thinking here?
- Quotation of the day: "I have changed my views on same sex marriage; I want to marry Adam Lambert." --Jerry H.
- My birthday was Tuesday. I am 39. See here for a wonderful tribute written about me.
- Last night I went to upload my Arizona pics to my blog, but the cable doesn't fit into my camera anymore. I don't know what happened. So I got on the floor on my elbows and knees, stuck my butt up in the air, and whined like a baby.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Is OK OK?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Creep is like the only song that i every really liked and again its just a slow but catchy. They have had a pretty big following I just couldn't get into them. Good luck with it!
So how are you gonna get your pics on your computer? I'm sad. I demand a blog on AZ with pictures darn it. We should have put them on the computer while you were here. Darn it all to heck.
OK Computer is a masterpiece. Fitter Happier is a trip... The song is a concept album - Can you figure out the concept? Paranoid Android, the Tourist, Electioneering, Karma Police! etc... brilliant!
It is not a happy album by any means, but it is fine art that should be admired and enjoyed
Post a Comment