Oh, I LOVE this video!! I completely forgot about it!! Soooo funny! This makes me miss our cat Max!! He used to do all those things, including touching our faces with his paw when he wanted us to wake up. Thanks for the great post!
I can't get the video to work, but I remember seeing it before. I just wanted to say that I have the best sister and brother in law in the world. I love you guys very much!
2 comments:
Oh, I LOVE this video!! I completely forgot about it!! Soooo funny! This makes me miss our cat Max!! He used to do all those things, including touching our faces with his paw when he wanted us to wake up. Thanks for the great post!
I can't get the video to work, but I remember seeing it before. I just wanted to say that I have the best sister and brother in law in the world. I love you guys very much!
Post a Comment